Sunday, February 1, 2009

Kroger Match Ups

Kroger Deals for Central Ohio-Sale Starts Feb 2nd. Coupons up to .99 double
These are just the best deals I see-please leave a comment if you see something else.

*Mix & Match Sale-Buy 10 participating items(*) and get $3 off instantly (or .30 per item) I will list the Price assuming you buy 10! There may some items that are not advertised so be on the lookout and let me know if you see something else.

.49 Kroger Bread when you spend $10
I think you will need the coupon that was in the ad. limit 3

$1 Half Gallon Milk and OJ

50% off Boneless Choice Steak

B1G1 Kroger Frozen Chicken Breasts, Tenders or Cutlets

Triple Fuel Points for Fresh Produce

1.67 Multi Grain Cheerios, Honey Nut Cheerios and Trix
Coupon Match .50 insert Multi Grain, .55 Honey Nut on my Coupon Printer!
Cellfire .75 Multi Grain
Final Price .92 -.57

* .58 Chef Boyardee
Coupon Match .35/3
Final Price .35 each!

*.99 Pillsbury Grands Biscuits
Coupon Match .25 insert or .50/2 from my Coupon Printer!
Final Price .50 each!

*.70 Manwich
Coupon Match .50/2
Final Price .20 each!

*1.39 Ragu
Coupon Match .75/2
Final Price.64 each!

*2.45 Ritz Crackers
Coupon Match $2/2
Final Price 1.45 each

*1.19 Kroger Salad Dressing
Coupon Match Cellfire .75
Final Price .44

40% off Pepperidge Farm Texas Toast
Coupon Match .40
Final Price ?

That’s all I see. Let me know if you see anything else. Remember to load you ecoupons at Shortcuts and Cellfire. They may be adding new ones since it is the beginning of the month. I will let you know soon what new printables you may be interested it.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

In our ad this week navel oranges are 19 cents each!