Saturday, January 31, 2009

Instant Replay:This Weeks Savings

I got lots of good deals this week!
Meijer


Total paid in Cash-11.68
Coupon Savings-13.55
Total Savings-30.33
Kroger

Total paid in cash-17.33
Coupon Savings-43.34
Total Savings-78.50!

I was LOVIN Kroger this week! My sister sent me some .75 Kraft cheese coupons and I found some at the store so I got 10 packs of cheese for .75 a pack! You just cannot beat that price! I also got the meatballs for .90 a bag and since I bought 4 I got a catalina for $2.

Walgreens


Total-.99
Coupon Savings 18.89
Total Savings 28.85!

Yes...I got 4 pizzas, 6 candy bars, liners and milk for .99! I had a $10 register reward from last week that really helped bring my total down.

Make sure to stop by on Sundays for Meijer and Kroger Match Ups. I look at the sale ad and let you know what the best deals are and what coupons are out there to match up with the sales!

1 comment:

Penny said...

Great job!

Penny
http://tupelodeals.blogspot.com