Friday, January 2, 2009

Instant Replay:This Weeks Savings

Here is a rundown of my trips this week.
Meijer

Total Paid 25.25
Coupon Savings 14.10
Total Saved 32.98
I also got a $5 coupon that printed at the register(catalina) to use on my next trip.

CVS

(I actually got 4 boxes of totally FREE Granola Bars-I gave one to a friend)
Paid 1.33 in cash(I used ECB's for the rest)
Coupons Savings $15
*Bonus* I sent my UPC's of the Olay in for a $15 Gift Card as a part of the Olay deal in the P&G coupon insert a few weeks ago.

Walgreens

Doesn't look very exciting does it! But it actually is :)
Total Paid 3.64
I used a $10 Register Reward I got a few weeks ago to make the total so low. Both items are free after rebate as a part of Walgreens Easysaver Program. So I will get 13.48 plus 10%(since I am putting it on a Wags card) back, PLUS I sent in for a $8 rebate for the Orajel.

No comments: