Saturday, January 10, 2009

Instant Replay:This Weeks Savings

Each week I like to show you what I bought in the hopes that you will be motivated and see that it is possible to save BIG!


Meijer
I spent 17.60 in Cash

Saved 16.80 with Coupons

Total Savings 40.55
I really stocked up this week since we were out of produce, lunch meat and bread. My favorite deal here was the Healthy Choice Meals, they were only .83 cents using this coupon! Come back on Sunday for this weeks Meijer Match ups. While I was there I also noticed the Ben and Jerry's was $3 so I went back one day after work and got 2 FREE pints of Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream-I forgot how good(and dangerous)that is

Kroger

I paid 12.19 in cash

Saved 9.70 with coupons

Total Savings 22.35

Kroger had a great produce sale this week! I also ran into some extra-lean ground beef on markdown. Do you like how all my healthy food is nestled around the Reese's Whips?! Hey...they are 40% less fat then regular candy bars and Free$$.


CVS & Walgreens

I spent 3.15 in cash

Saved 19.89

I had to take advantage of the FREE shampoo at CVS and Walgreens and picked up another paper since the coupons where awesome!



No comments: