Friday, January 16, 2009

Scouting Report: FREE Pepsi 2 Liters!

I was at Meijer today getting all the great things they had this week and ran into these! Pepsi 2 liters with coupons on them for .55 off each(they will double)! HELLO...they were part of the 10 for $10 sale...that means FREE Pepsi 2 Liters for me and YOU!!! I had already planned on doing 2 seperate transactions since Meijer will only double 2 identical coupons per transaction so I got 4. So if you are out this weekend pick up a few.(I also saw the same coupon at Kroger but they were a little more expensive to start with-but still a good deal if you need them anyway)

Always be on the lookout for coupons in the store. I find a lot of good coupons in the little blinky machines, actually on the products and sometimes there are just coupons laying on the self(I am convinced there is a coupon fairy out there...and I LOVE her!)

Check back tomorrow to see all the great deals I got this week!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I am so excited about this! I plan to make another trip tomorrow to get some :)