Friday, January 23, 2009

Instant Replay:This Weeks Savings

Here is my roundup from this week!
Trip 1: Meijer/Aldi/CVS

Total paid in Cash 10.77
Coupon Savings 15.40
Total Savings Over 30.00
Most of that is from Meijer. I was really excited about the .16 eggos, .30 oats, FREE South Beach Bars and FREE Del Monte Veggies! I stopped by CVS to get the 3 FREE greeting cards and got a gallon of milk(used ECB's to pay). I wasn't planning on going to Aldi but when I saw the price of cream cheese and butter at Meijer and decided it was worth it.
Walgreens
Total Paid in Cash 20.99
Total Saved over 60.00
I just couldn't pass up the GREAT deals at Walgreens this week. I found the Sunsilk Products on clearance and paired with my $2/2 coupons these were less then $2 all together PLUS I got a Register Reward(RR)! I also still have $10 in RR's to use next week.
Trip 2 Kroger/Meijer
Total paid in Cash 7.03
Total Coupon Savings 20.15
Total Savings 56.00
Most of this is from Kroger. I still had tons of .75 coupons for the Colgate, which was FREE, so I got enough to send in for THIS offer! I got the tuna for .03 each at Meijer with the Vocalpoint coupons!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for reminding me about the colgate deal... I just filled out for my $25 travel bag! How do you get the coupons from Vocal Point?
Thanks!

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

What a great week! I was lovin' the Kroger deal too!!

I have to say, I LOVE the sports theme!!! It is so creative!

Your Coupon Coach said...

Cherice. they came in the mail. You can sign up at http://site.vocalpoint.com/member/index.html

I get a lot of great coupons from them. Sometimes it takes some time between when I get them and other people do-I seem to get them a few weeks later for some reason :)