Saturday, February 14, 2009

Instant Replay:This Weeks Savings

There were some really good sales this week and I got LOTS of FREE stuff!

Meijer and a few things from Aldi


Total paid in Cash-27.39
Total Coupon Savings-65.30
Total Savings-117.15!
I think that has to be close to a total savings record for me in one trip! Here are the highlights.
FREE:Chex Mix, Betty Crocker Icing, Ortega Taco Seasoning and Black Beans,Wishbone salad dressing.
Super Cheap(less then $1):Warm Delights, Lunch Meat, Soup, Splenda, Peanut Butter, Granola Bars, cereal and frozen lunch.

Walgreens

Total paid in Cash-$0.00!!!
Total Saved over $30
The reason it is $0 is because I had a $10 register reward and paid the 2.00 balance on my gift card. The best part about this is I got another $6 register reward, $4 will go on my gift card and I sent in for a full rebate for the Windex(2.50).

CVS

Total paid=$0.00!
Total Coupon Savings-9.98
I paid nothing-no ECB's no Cash...totally FREE!

Don't forget to check back every Sunday for Kroger and Meijer Match ups for Central Ohio! I will list out the best deals at each store and list the coupons that match to the sale items.

2 comments:

kym said...

where did you get coupons to get free wheat thins?? Thanks,

Your Coupon Coach said...

I got them from the Sunday Paper a few weeks ago. They were for $2 off 2 boxes and CVS had the small boxes for $1 last week!