Saturday, February 7, 2009

Instant Replay:This Weeks Savings

Wow...this has been a crazy week :) I am kinda glad the deals were light this week, but of course I did manage to rake in some good ones.
CVS


Total in cash 3.07
Total Saved 60.60

Kroger/Meijer




Total Paid in Cash 14.33
Total Coupon Savings 41.54!
Total Savings 66.36

I got some great unexpected deals at Kroger! I got some really good coupons in the mail from Kroger yesterday and a few matched up with some sale items this week! Here are the highlights from Kroger. Free-toilet paper(3), toothbrushes(4), Soap, Sargento Finisher, Tonys Pizza, Yo Plus, Cheerios. I wasn't going to go to Meijer but I just tried the New Kashi TLC bars and really like them so I used me $2 coupons and got 3 boxes for .50 each. I ran into some free black beans and taco seasoning.

I won't bore you with a picture but I also went to Aldi and got some produce and flour. Spent just over $5.

So I spent around $22 and got more then we needed for the week.

No comments: