Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Nature Valley Granola Bar Deal. .02 a Box at Meijer!!!(Updated!)


There is a catalina printing out when you buy Nature Valley Granola Bars.

Buy 3 get 1.50
Buy 4 get 2.50
Buy 5 or more get 3.50

I got a bunch yesterday and it even worked with the Curves Bars.
If you are going to Meijer here is how to get the best deal. Remember Meijer will only double 2 of the same coupon(the rest will just be face value) and you can only get one catalina per transaction for this deal.

Buy 3 Nature Valley Bars and 2 Curves Bars($2.00each)
Use( 2) .60 Printables and (1 ).50 coupons from a recent insert for the Nature Valley, then (2) .75 Printables for the Curves bars(from my coupon printer or here)
So your total after coupons would be $3.60 but you would get a catalina for $3.50 off your next shopping bill. So basically you got 5 boxes of granola bars for .10!

If your Meijer only doubles to up to .50 this would still be a good deal! Less then .50 a box!

Update! I heard that it is also working with the Chex Bars and Fiber One Bars. So you could do a combination of any and get a great deal! Actually you could get them FREE if you got 2 boxes of Nature Valley, 2 boxes of Curves and 1 box of Chex Bars! Use (2) .60 Nature Valley coupons, (2) .75 Curves Bar coupons and (1) .60 Chex coupon. You can go HERE to print all your coupons and make sure to print one off my coupon printer for the Curves Bars!

Check out other great deals at Meijer HERE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great deal! Thanks! This is the first I've heard of it, so now I'm so glad that I didn't get to go to Meijer today, like I planned. I'll definitely make sure to be there tomorrow. I was for sure going to get the Chex Mix bars--they are very good. Thanks again.