Saturday, February 21, 2009

Instant Replay:This Weeks Savings

Here is the rundown of what I purchased and how much I saved this week.

Meijer


Total Paid in Cash 21.18
Coupon Savings 29.48
Total Savings 75.14!


I hit the jackpot in the meat dept! I found tons of markdown meat and I stocked up. I got 3 packages of chicken for $1.50 each, 2 packs of ground sirloin for 1.35 each and some steaks for 1.73.

Kroger/Aldi



Total Paid in Cash 4.40
Coupon Savings 4.75
Total Savings 7.85

CVS



Total Paid in Cash 3.25
Total Savings 81.93!


Dark Chocolate and Diet Coke...does it get much better? I broke it into 2 transactions and I got a $5/30 coupon from the "magic coupon machine" that helped my savings. If you live in Central Ohio I have seen several new ones recently-let me know if you want the scope on where they are :) If you have never seen them before they are normally right when you walk in the door, you just scan your CVS card and coupons come out just for you. Since they are CVS coupons you can use them with a manufactures coupon to maximize savings.

Stop back on Sunday for Kroger and Meijer Match Ups(Central Ohio). I go through the ads and list the best deals and coupons that match up to sale items.

2 comments:

Weed said...

Hi, I'm a friend of Emily's and found your blog through hers. I'd love to find out where the new coupon printing machines are in Central Ohio! I can't seem to find them at the ones near me, but I'll travel to another one sometimes if I need to! Thanks!

Your Coupon Coach said...

I have seen them at these locations:
Westerville:Corner of Shrock Rd/Clevland
Westerville:Sunbury/County Line Rd
Worthington:High St just north of uptown worthington.

Good Luck :)