Saturday, February 28, 2009

Instant Replay:This Weeks Savings

Here is a run down of my purchases and savings this week!

Meijer/Kroger


Total Paid in Cash-$14.14
Total Coupon Savings-$62.43
Total Savings-$101.70!!!
I got a lot of that stuff for FREE! Actually I took a picture of everything I got for free and will share that in a later post. I am still amazed at how many FREE things you can get by just using coupons....LOVE!


Walgreens


Total-0.00 (used a gift card for the 1.91 balance)
Total Savings 9.00

CVS

Total-0.00
Total Savings-$23.98
So I originally spent 2.14 in cash BUT one of my coupons didn't ring up and I didn't notice it until I got my recipe so the cashier gave me 4.00 back in CASH!!
So all in all I spent 14.14 and saved 134.68!
I am taking my show on the road! If anyone lives in Central Ohio and would like a FREE coaching session with the coach herself, I am teaching a class this Friday. Leave a comment with your email and I will send you details!

No comments: