Monday, June 1, 2009

Sorry about the lack of posts!!!

I am soooooo sorry for the lack of post lately, especially my normal Meijer and Kroger Match Ups. These last few weeks of pregnancy have REALLY slowed me down and I have been able to do little more then work and come home and crash.

I promise I will be back up and running at a normal pace in the next few weeks. I am almost 13 weeks and hope to see the light at the end of the tunnel soon!

I did want to share a few links so you can continue to get great deals at Kroger and Meijer this week!

Andrea at Mommy Snacks does a GREAT job in listing the grocery deals every week. She lives in the Dayton area and her stores only double up to .50-so keep that in mind.

You can find Meijer Match Ups HERE and Kroger Match Ups HERE. Not everything is the same especially produce so double check your ad.

Again...I will be back soon :)

1 comment:

Pam said...

Congrats again on the baby - that's great news & get some rest!