Saturday, June 27, 2009

Instant Replay:This Weeks Savings

I am back! I did more grocery shopping this week then I have in the past 2 months! I am finally starting to feel a little better(I am 16 weeks pregnant). Here is this weeks roundup.

Meijer

Total Paid in Cash $21.15
Total Coupon Savings $16.01
Total Saving $38.84

I got the 2lbs Sugar, 5pk Mac & Cheese, Edwards Dessert Singles and Heluva Good for FREE! I also got the Cool Whip for .34 each.


Kroger

Total Paid in Cash $20.74
Total Coupon Savings $13.38
Total Savings $33.58
The best deals where the Kraft BBQ(.30 moneymaker), the .30 Manwich, .09 Ragu and 1.19 Breyers Ice Cream!

I also spend $11 at Aldi picking up milk and some produce and another $4 at Meijer for 3lbs of ground beef on markdown! I don't plan on doing much if any shopping next week since we are traveling out of town for a long 4th of July Weekend but I have PLENTY to last us.

Check back tomorrow for Meijer and Kroger Match ups for Central Ohio!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I feel for you--I was sick most of both of my pregnancies. It is one of the biggest reasons I only have 2 kids. Great shopping!